Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sprinklers and projects!!





































The sprinkler pics were taken back in february on presidents day. It got to 85 outside so we let them play in the sprinkler. The project is mini air hockey table that Talia and Larsen wanted to build. She had so much fun making it and using all the power tools. I laughed at her cause she hides and cries when the vacuum comes near her, but she ready and willing to user a power drill. silly girl. The boys spent most of the time sitting in the land cruiser pretending to drive it! And fighting over who gets when they grow up. Nerds!








1 comment:

The Horn Family said...

There is actually a beat up old white Land Cruiser here. I get excited every time I see it, and think, "Sabrina!" Then I remember I'm in Japan.