Friday, August 1, 2008

surgery







Keyser and Talia had their tonsils and adnoids out today. Oh boy was that fun. We were at the hospital at 6:30 am and they went back for surgery at 8:10 Talia first and Keyser last they did really good. Talia fought a little when she was waking up but they let me crawl in to bed with her and help calm her down after about 10 or min. she was eating ice cream in recovery. About 30 min later Keyser was rolled in. George was wating for Keyser to get of surgery while I stayed with Talia. It was too cute one of the first things that they each said was I want my Keyser or I want my Talia. we were home at about 11 am and we layed down to take a nap and sleept untill 3 pm. A Friend of ours was nice enough to let Ever stay the night at her place so that we would not have to wake him up and take him to the hospital with us. He came home shortly after us and was nice enough to play a kindergarten computer game so that we could all sleep.


3 comments:

mommyshan said...

Wow... I saw the heading on your pictures and about freaked out!!! I guess that tonsils and adnoids are okay, but man! I am glad they both came through and it is so sweet that they love each other so much.

Mortensen's said...

What little troopers! Glad everyone's okay! Give our love to your sweeties!

briananddoris said...

It just about broke my heart to see the kids in hospital beds ready for surgery. But it was so cute to see Talia's teddy bear and Keyser's Pokemon character with surgery caps on their heads. It seems like they had really good care while going through their ordeal. We hope they get well really fast. Give them hugs from Grandma.