Wednesday, April 9, 2008

French toast with mom!!!!





We decided to do a breakfast in bed theme for dinner.
So we had French toast. Yum!!
I went a little crazy.
Recipe
2 peices frech toast prepared how ever you like
put a layer of sliced bananas and strawberrys on 1 peice of the toast
add syrup.
top with second peice of toast
add syrup, whipcream, sprinkles, marshmellows
and sliced strawberrys and bananas on the side
The kids had a major sugar rush but it was fun we watched charlie and the chocolate factory after dinner. perfect movie to watch that night!

3 comments:

Jenni McVey said...

We want to come to dinner!!!! That looks delicious! I think Claire would especially like the marshmallows. It looks like you guys had a fun time!

mommyshan said...

I am so glad that I now have a visual aid for the description I got over the phone. My kids could never get so lucky. (They will never see these pictures). Looks like it was a lot of fun!

The Hutchings Family said...

Sabrina - you are such a fun mom! I wish we lived closer to together so we could all do crazy anf fun stuff like that! I miss you guys and I have never met your beautiful kids or your husband! I remember the day we talked on the phone and you told me you were pregnant with Keyser!! That was SO LONG ago!!